Friday, July 18, 2008

R.I.P.

Harry Guetzlaff died this past Sunday after a long battle with cancer. Chances are you don't know him.

Guetzlaff was the managing editor of the Wittenburg Door Magazine. While the rest of the world nitpicks over whether or not a verse in the Bible said "the" or "thou" the Door staff does the best they can to find the lighter side of Christian religiousity, and make a few people laugh in the process.

There's a fitting tribute to the man on the Door's website, and I encourage you to check it out if you have the chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, I thought you might appreciate these. I would definitely suggest the "I Heart Dewey Decimal System" one. =)

http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-ILLUSTRATED-LIBRARIAN-TATTOO-BOOK/dp/B000J3IU5K/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1216449503&sr=8-38

Anonymous said...

I must be missing something...

What does the former post have to do with Harry's death?