Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh, No! Did I Really Watch the Baby Laughing 50 Times

I didn't really care about the Viacom / Google lawsuit...until now! Now it appears my privacy is at stake. I don't get it. I didn't do anything wrong...I don't even watch anything on the Viacom network. CBS just plain sucks, and I'm surprised they even have shows people would upload and watch on YouTube, and MTV is just a bunch of Reality TV shows. So why should my privacy be violated?

I do the right thing...I simply use YouTube for watching some guys 15 seconds of fame, and look where it's gotten me! Now Viacoms basically going to get all this free market research stuff based on the viewer habits of millions of people who could care less about Viacom.

I'd like to say I'm boycotting Viacom, but how do you boycott something you don't watch?

No comments: