Monday, November 16, 2009

Quiet, Please: Signed and Delievered

I just got a few copies of "Quiet, Please: Dispatches from a Public Librarian" in. It makes the perfect gift for book love/librarian friends! If you want to buy a signed copy, just click the PayPal link below; also, if you want it personalized, let me know.

It's $20.00 with free domestic shipping. (email me if you live out of the U.S. and I'll tell you the rate...it won't be high). They will also be packaged with a few library-themed postcards from my wife.

If it's international, make sure and order this week and I'll do my best to make sure it arrives by Christmas.

Last month, I sold out in two days, so order quick to ensure you'll get them in time for Christmas...I'm not positive I'll have anymore to sell until after the new year.








From Speak Quietly: Ramblings About Libraries, Writing, and Everything in Between