Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sex In the Library

If someone told me to probe up my balls for some online fun, I'd run. But Strokerz Toyz is banking on a few people not having my same fears. They've created a sex suit for the ultimate online sexual experience. It seems like something right out of Demolition Man!

I can't help but wonder how long it will be until someone walks into the library with one of these things on; and when it does, I can't help but wonder what the libraries policy will be regarding it!

There are somethings meant for the bedroom, without a suit--if you really can make all your fantasies come true with this suit, doesn't the whole idea of fantasy kind of go away? I always thought clothes came off with sex...seems with this the clothes come on.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Totally ridiculous. I think the entire concept of virtual sex is completely missing the point of sex.